Saturday 24 October 2015

“My Experience With Homosexuals” – Mr Ibu Reveals

ibuu
As much has the act of homosexuality is abhorred in Nigeria, they have not quit in making advances and intention known. Nollywood actor, Mr Ibu shares his experience with one.
Nollywood’s prolific actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu has revealed his experience with homosexual fans.
In a recent interview with Vanguard, the thespian admitted that even though he is constantly being harrased by female fans, he has been severally wooed by gay men as well . He went further to described the drama that ensued when when one approached him.
“(I have been wooed) Several times, and the man that approached me will never come close to me again in his life because I humiliated him publicly. I called him out, and shouted his name everywhere. Besides, if it was by looks, nobody would approach me because I’m not fine. “ Ibu revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment