Friday 21 November 2014

Nike Oshinowo explains why she started a late night TV talk-show


Of all the things I thought she would venture into, a TV talk show wasn't one of them. The ex-beauty queen, 47, recently unveiled her show, Late Night with Nike Oshinowo, which will feature interviews with politicians, celebs etc, set to premiere next week. Nike explains the reason behind the show...
"I like TV. I like watching precisely the kind of show that I am doing now. I want one show which gives me everything from current affairs to the happening music, movies as well as stars that are doing well like Genevieve, Omotola, while at the same time watching conversations with politicians, business leaders without having to change the channel - LNWNO is that show. I have a sense of humour. I also have a strong opinion which will be seen on the show. Nigerians will get to see that Niko Oshinowo is a well rounded human being and I have political views" Nike tells Encomium magazine
Explaining what sparked the idea, Nike said;
"A brilliant holiday. I think we underestimate the importance of taking a break. I think such ideas tend to come when you unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment