Wednesday 28 October 2015

Double Blessing as Philanthropist Umechukwu Celebrates Silver Jubilee.

 

The C.E.O of Nnaji Group Investment, Philanthropist Sunday Philip Umechukwu and his wife Mrs Miriam Umechukwu celebrated the marriage silver jubilee at Salvation Army Church, Onitsha, amidst lots of pleasantries and commendation.
The event which attracted guest from far and wide such as Mr Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra state leader of Progresive People Alliance (PPA), Chief A. O. Obidike, the Onowu of Umuchu, Chief Emmanuel Obiagwu, Ohamadike of Umuchu among other prominent dignitaries was also an opportunity for the celebrant to dedicate and devote his newly built five star hotel, P~NAJ SUITES LTD to God.

Speaking at the event, the celebrant, Mr Philip Umechukwu expressed his delight and happiness. "I feel very happy today. I am so much delighted to attain this great feat. The world is not enough for me to express the kind of joy in me. It is only God that can ascertain the amount of joy in me. What I saw today is something I have never seen before. I am so enthusiastic and joyous. Also, I want to thank everyone who came here to celebrate with us today."
 
Also speaking at the event was Mrs. Miriam Umechukwu, who expressed how happy she was over the celebration said "I am very happy because the Lord has done it for us. To his own glory he made it possible for us to mark our 25th wedding anniversary. The Lord has been good to us as He has brought my husband and i this far. The journey has not been easy since we got married. But God has always been seeing us through. We have always looked unto Him and he has been helping us."
Mrs. Umechukwu also advised young couples to stick to God always said "Those whose marriages are still young should hold on to God and look beyond their situations and circumstances. God has been the source of our joy all through the years. So, young couples should always depend on God in everything they do."

Also speaking at the event Engr Ugo Umehchukwu who is the only son to the celebrant and the Managing Director of P~NAJ Hotel expressed his happiness and joy celebrating with his parent "I feel great celebrating my parent today. It's a thing of joy for God to keep them alive in the land of the living with good health and sound mind with long life and prosperity as they are celebrating today I know they will still celebrate another 25 years which will be their golden jubilee. I will live the kind of life that my father has lived so far because he is everything a good father can be."
Mr Godwin Ezeemo who was the special guest of honour at the event congratulated the celebrants for their great accomplishment. "It is a big privilege for me to be here to celebrate together with Chief Philip Umechukwu and his wife today. I feel honoured to be here to witness this event. I am happy for them and I know God will continue to do great things in their lives. I pray that they will continue to live a life worthy of emulation" 
 
 
The high point of the occasion was the historic cutting of the anniversary cake by Chief Philip Umechukwu and family. 
 
by Chigozie Umeh

No comments:

Post a Comment