Friday 19 February 2016

Photos: Tonto Dikeh is officially supermom! Plus All Delivery Details Revealed .


 

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh  is officially supermom!  She has finally welcomed a baby boy in the United States, where she delivered her baby .The A-List Actress wasted no time delivering her sweet little baby Boy into the world and she did it all without an epidural — amazing!
 Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/tonto-dikeh-welcomes-baby-boy/
Not only was it a speedy delivery, but she wasted no time stepping out and showing off her pre-pregnancy glow via Instagram .
 
Husband ,Prince Oladunni Olakunle Churchill gave Tonto  all the strength she needed to deliver their first child ,  and didn’t receive an epidural, according to the outlet.
 
Ikolo  — are you surprised by how quick Tonto’s labour went? Let us know your thoughts below by following Tonto 's posted details on Instagram  ! Lets Go There !!
 
------------------------------------------------------
                                              I Indeed Gave Birth Like A Hebrew Woman 
Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man..
I can't begin to explain the joy I feel,it's super awesome..
I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby..
My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one (Stressfree,Lovely,Spiritually great,Healthy and safe)...


                             
                         
                             

Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and loving World that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create.. I Am overwhelmed and over joyed,I am a Mother now..



Woow, that's something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives.
His grace,Love.mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to.



Thank you God(the father,the son and the HolyGhost) for this blissful journey..
I indeed gave birth like A Hebrew woman..������



#PROUDMUMMY #YUMMYMUMMY
#LITTLESUNSHINEX #BABYX �


 

No comments:

Post a Comment