Monday 6 July 2015

Dying selfish husband wanted all his money to be buried with him. What his wife did, is BRILLIANT!


This story is already making its rounds in the online world. 
In this story, a husband was very hardworking, he works double time to earn money which he can spend for him.

People are very much determined to work so hard just support their family and to be a good provider. Most of us work hard for us to have money to pay for our gas and electricity bills. 
Most of us still save lots of money even if elders already said that we can't even bring those monies, when we passed away. But this guy was somehow too selfish for what he wants before he dies.
But as time flies, the husband gets weaker and weaker, and when he's almost near to death, he asked his wife to put all his money inside his casket along with his dead body.
The wife was good enough that she wanted to fulfill her husband's dying wish. 
The casket of her husband was about to be buried when she suddenly yelled and stopped them from putting the casket down, she then put a vin the casket and locked it again.
 
"I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money  in there with that stingy old man." Her friend told her.
She then replied something that definitely shocked her friend.
"Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. i promised him that  I was to put  that money in that casket with him."
Her friend then asked if she really put every cent of her husband's money in the casket and here's what she said. "I sure did,I got it all together, put into my account and I wrote him a check."
It was definitely a bright idea. I mean, she didn't break the promise to her husband, she just chose to be wise enough not to be fooled.
Let the whole world know about the story of this selfish husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment