We often ignore things that we assumed are ordinary to our body, just
like some scratches, itchiness, or soreness that we feel. But sometimes
those ailments can be caused by something we didn’t expected and we’ll
only noticed it until we woke up in the middle of a horror. Just like
these people who found the freakiest things inside their bodies. What
they found out? Parasites, hair-raising parasites living inside
We list down the most shocking parasites ever found living inside the
human body that will teach you to value safety and precaution as these
people experienced unbelievable infection, infestation, and invasion
that will surely give you goosebumps!
1. Chinese Guy Entire Body Was Infected with Tapeworm
A man from China loves sashimi so much especially sushi. But his
obsession for this delicacy almost took his life because his entire body
is infected with tapeworm.
He went to see a doctor because of stomach ache and itchy skin, to
his horror, scans revealed his entire body had been infected with
tapeworm after eating too much sushi. The doctor believes that the raw
fish used in sushi is contaminated with tapeworm. – wereblog
2. Spider Burrows Through Man’s Appendix Scar
Dylan Thomas, 21, after returning from a vacation in Bali he noticed a
red trail of blisters on his stomach. He was told he was probably
bitten by an insect. But to their surprise, it was not an insect bite.
Thomas was stunned to find that a tropical spider was living under
his skin. The doctor told him that it might have entered his body
through an old operation scar. – dailymail
3. Maggots Found Growing In Man’s Scalp
Aaron Dallas from Carbondale, U.S., returned home from a holiday trip
to Belize, thought he was “going crazy” because he could hear strange
noises coming from inside his brain and he can feel something is moving.
He gets more anxious when he discovered lumps appeared on his scalps.
He sought medical advice and was shocked to find that the bunch of
lumps on his head was a colony of botfly maggots living under his scalp.
4. Couple Get Infected With Flesh-Eating Botflies
During their Bolivia vacation, a couple from Sydney, Bryan Williams
and girlfriend Ally Vagg noticed ordinary sores on their bodies. They
thought it could be from infected mosquito bites.
When they sought medical help in Bolivia, they discovered that numerous botfly larvae were growing under their skin. – abcnews
5. A Parasitic Bug Digs A Whole Under This Man’s Foot
Matthew O’Donnell, a Plymouth University graduate, worked as a
volunteer in Tanzania before coming home in September. But he’s unaware
that he didn’t return alone.
A parasitic bug called Chigoe Flea was hiding inside him from Africa
to UK. And the only time he realize that he had an uninvited guest which
laid dozens of eggs is when he felt a tingling feeling in his foot as
he sat on his bed at home in East Sussex, before bursting out in his
Luckily Matthew’s doctor gave him the all clear after examining his foot. – wereblog
6. Five-Inch Parasitic Worm Removed From Man’s Eye
P.K. Krishnamurthy an Indian national thought he had an eye infection
that’s been bugging him for two weeks with redness and irritation.
After deciding to see a doctor, they later found that there’s a
five-inch worm burrowed inside his cornea.
Doctors successfully removed the parasite, though the worm was alive for 30 minutes more after the surgery. – theblaze