Monday 2 February 2015

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TO DAY "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME



I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends. 
Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you.
Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to ME.
                                                            "My Birthday Wishes"

I can't believe time goes by so fast.
I have wishes to God that I'd like to pray.

I thank God for the gift of life.
My mind, ears, and eyes are open wide
Because of His unwavering support and guide.
I know I can never repay His greatest love.

I wish to live in a peaceful world
Where I have nothing to fear
I wish to see my children playing,
Smiling, kissing, and hugging each other.

I'm quite nervous about the world today.
People have no money and getting hungry.
The poor people are becoming poorer
While the rich are becoming richer.

I wish to have justice for all people.
No more criminals and victims of crime
For the world to live in harmony and peace.

In silent prayers,
I thank God for the answers
To my birthday wishes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment