Friday 9 October 2015

Couple Release A Bit TOO Much Information On Their Facebook Engagement Photo

Miranda Levy announced the news of her engagement on Facebook along with a photo, not realising their was pregnancy test in the left-hand corner of the photo.
"I am truly blessed today as the love of my life has asked me to marry him. Words cant express how happy I feel, and how lucky I am. He wasn't able to give me a ring ring yet, but what matters is what is on the inside. I know that we will be very happy together, regardless of material things. The Future Mrs Kelly"

Instead of the usual reactions, friends of the happy-bride-to-be began to bombard her with with questions like:
"What you are pregnant too?" "lmfao. gotta crop that guys"
 "Is that what i think it is in the corner" Her shocked father said: "Honey, you should call us. Your mother is confused"

Miranda was confused at first, asking: "Wait...wtf are you guys talking about? Why should you think that?"

She must have taken a closer look at the photo and realised her mistake. "Oh" "Hey guys, we 're having a baby too"

No comments:

Post a Comment