Wednesday 16 September 2015

"YES! I'M EXPECTING MY THIRD CHILD" - MERCY JOHNSON SPEAKS TO GOLDMYNETV






In an interview with Goldmyne TV, actress Mercy Johnson said she is
surprised at how she is being criticized for having her third child
months after welcoming her second child, Henry.

"I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think
people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but
I’m a married person and an adult. I can decide the way I want to live
my life. So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much
for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches but save
some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it
up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s
celebrate.”she said

No comments:

Post a Comment