It can't be denied that most of us really spent more hours using our mobile devices than being productive at home. What's even more surprising is that some are even sleeping beside their mobile devices.
This woman allegedly died in her sleep because of using her headphones while her mobile device was charging.
Authorities claim that this woman was electrocuted because she left her headphones plugged into her ears.
This story is already making its rounds online. The opinions of the netizens varies with this incident. Some claim that this woman wasn't killed by her earphones but by some pills.