Tuesday, 14 July 2015
13 epic swimsuit fails that will make you wish it was winter Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/13/13-epic-swimsuit-fails-that-will-make-you-wish-it-was-winter-5293498/#ixzz3fsMIWveG
Heading off on holiday soon?
Before you go shopping for that perfect swimwear, you might want to take a look at this Epic fail bathing suits Pinterest board.
It contains a few lessons in the perilous art of dressing for the beach.
We’re all for wearing whatever you feel good in, but most of these looks seem eye-wateringly uncomfortable, not to mention unflattering.
Here are 14 lessons we can learn.
1. Beware of horizontal stripes. Vertical is always more flattering.
2. Tying things too tight is never a good look.
3. Always make sure your bikini bottoms are the right way round.
4. Thong styles can be tricky to pull off.
5. But, hey, at least you won’t get the dreaded ‘white bum’.
6. Steer clear of bikinis made from CDs. This one doesn’t look too secure.
7. Also steer clear of anything made of sweets. Unless you can promise yourself you won’t eat them all.
8. A cheery photobomber breathes live into any photograph.
9. You are not Borat, and never will be.
10. Beware of the dreaded ‘hungry bum’.
11. Always consider your tan lines.
12. Make sure to pick a style that suits you. Halter tops are a no no for the broad-shouldered.
13. Leave tankini tops to the 6-year-olds.